VIDEO BELOW TAKEN 4 NOVEMBER FROM THE NEARLY COMPLETED APARTMENTS! DON'T MISS WATCHING!
Michael Bentley, leading Australian property agent in Hong Kong
A LIGHT-FILLED HAVEN
Brand New Spacious One, Two or Three Bedroom apartments with Carpark
12-22 Langston Place, Epping
The Langston combines premium residences with outstanding amenities and a dynamic retail precinct to create one of Sydney's most desirable new communities.
Open-plan spaces provide flowing living areas for maximum comfort, with floor-to-ceiling windows that capture views and natural light. The apartment layout has been carefully considered to maximise space and functionality.
- Premium residences featuring open plan kitchens with marbled porcelain benchtops, Smeg appliances and generous full-height, timber-look cabinetry
- Living and dining area with floor to ceiling windows
- Beautiful district views
- Large bedrooms featuring soft wool carpeting and built-ins
- Gorgeous bathrooms with large showers
- Spacious study nook for WFH
- Abundant storage throughout the apartments
- Features large balconies
- Floor to ceiling windows for natural light in each room
- Resident amenity including Pool Deck with 20-metre pool, Wellness Hub with gym and yoga room, and Sky Lounge & Dining terrace. More than 2,000sqm of landscaped podium gardens
Located only 100m from Epping train station, with Sydney Metro and rail services connecting to the Sydney CBD in just 30 minutes
One stop on the Metro to Sydney's largest suburban shopping centre, Macquarie Centre, and four stops to the major retail hub of Chatswood
Conveniently located close to top secondary schools, and only five minutes to first-class tertiary education at Macquarie University
Just 100 m from Epping station!
COMPLETED MAY 2022
MOVE IN, OR START GETTING RENTAL INCOME!
- Oasis’ residences have direct access to all of The Langston’s luxurious amenity, including the Sky Lounge & Dining space, on level 22 of The Langston’s middle tower, Central, as well as lush podium-level gardens, the Pool Deck, Wellness Hub and gym.
- With a prime location just 100 metres from Epping station, The Langston precinct also features a beautifully landscaped 2,750-square-metre public plaza adjoining a 2,100-square-metre mixed-use retail precinct, including a supermarket, cafés, restaurants,
- Premium residences featuring kitchens with marbled porcelain benchtops, Smeg appliances and generous full-height, timber-look cabinetry
- Bedrooms featuring soft wool carpeting and abundant storage space
- Resident amenity including Pool Deck with 20-metre pool, Wellness Hub with gym and yoga room, and Sky Lounge & Dining terrace for celebrating special occasions
- More than 2,000sqm of landscaped podium gardens
- Located only 100m from Epping train station, with Sydney Metro and rail services connecting to the Sydney CBD in just 30 minutes
- One stop on the Metro to Sydney’s largest suburban shopping centre, Macquarie Centre, and four stops to the major retail hub of Chatswood
- Conveniently located close to top secondary schools, and only five minutes to first-class tertiary education at Macquarie University
- LAUNCHING 6TH NOVEMBER 2021
FLOOR PLANS (VIDEOS BELOW)
GOT QUESTIONS? EMAIL ME at firstname.lastname@example.org
APARTMENTS 505 AND 502
(PRESS THE "BACK BUTTON" AFTER VIEWING, OR YOU WILL LOSE THIS PAGE)
IF YOU CAN NOT SEE THESE VIDEO, ENTER YOUR WHATSAPP NUMBER HERE AND WE WILL WHATSAPP THEM TO YOU
SYDNEY SELDOM DISAPPOINTS
This chart will help explain why people feel confident about Sydney.
Throughout all of history, all events, Sydney prices have continued to move up.
Whenever Sydney has shot above it's long term trend line, it has slowed down. Whenever it has fallen below the trend line, it has shot up.
Inflation is here aleady with Australia confirmed in May 2022 at 5.1%.
Syndye property has ALWAYS out perfomed inflation by around 2% per annum.
READ THE 2022 "INFATION AND AUSTRALIAN REAL ESTATE " REPORT TO KNOW WHY YOU SHOULD MOVE QUICKLY TO SECURE A PROPERTY ASAP
Price Guides until Reserved (until sold):
1 Bed from $590,000-$785,000
2 Bed from $899,000-$1.18mil
3 Bed from $1.8mil-$1.9mil
(All prices from Citylife in Hong Kong identical to Sydney offered prices)
10% DEPOSIT SECURES
CONTACT SYDNEY REAL ESTATE EXPERT MICHAEL BENTLEY TO ARRANGE AVAILABILITY, INDIVIDUAL APARTMENT PRICES AND FLOOR PLANS, TAX, RENTAL, FINANCE etc
These one, two and three bedroom apartments take advantage of spectacular views of the Sydney CBD and park views, with expansive paved balconies that create fantastic entertainment spaces.
Podium balconies are framed by lush plantings which create a private garden oasis while upper levels are gifted with stunning Sydney views in all directions. The interiors are as captivating as the views.
Designed by renowned architects, Architectus, each home is the product of a vision to create functional spaces which invite relaxed living. Kitchens are the epitome of contemporary design with a rich ensemble of marbled porcelain benchtops and contrasting dark-toned cooktops, European Oak flooring and full-height overhead cupboards with concealed door handles.
The integrated Smeg appliances, including Classic Thermoseal oven and undermount rangehood, are any chef’s dream come true.
Large-format tiling extends the full height of the walls in bathrooms, while mosaic tiles create a textural focal point. Full-width mirrored cabinetry, with timber-look framing, offers an abundance of space for all the essentials.
Shared amenities include a landscaped retreat and grand lobby.
A picturesque garden, named Prospect Green, has been designed as a point of natural connection, a private oasis in which residents can revitalise after a busy day.
And the double-height ceilings of the lobby downstairs is sure to impress friends and family, ensuring residents come and go in style.
Epping has exceptional connection via existing public transport and direct access to major arterial roads.
Epping Train Station provides easy access to the Sydney CBD in less than 30 minutes while the nearby M2 Motorway connects locals to neighbouring suburbs.
For a broader retail experience, the massive Macquarie Centre contains over 250 stores.
From Myer and David Jones to boutique designer labels like Aquila and major international brands like Calvin Klein, attendees will be spoiled for choice.
Take a break between shopping by catching one of the latest movies at the on-site Hoyts Cinema.
Nighttime is ideal for exploring the vast array of dining options on offer in the Town Centre and Langston Precinct.
In particular, the Epping Hotel’s award-winning bistro has an impressive menu, and Borrelli’s Italian restaurant executes a fine dining experience in an authentic Italian style.
Meanwhile, on weekends, choose between playing a round of golf on the beautifully manicured gardens of the Pennant Hills Golf Club or packing a picnic and heading to nearby Lane Cove National Park.